Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ghetto of the Mind - Day 1

Salutations public!

Today officially marks my first foray into the world of electronic journalism. For those of you who are familiar with me, or my work, this will be an extension of what I do for my local paper and will include bits and pieces that I was not able to include in paper format.

For those of you who don't know me and have no idea what i'm talking about: Stay tuned for imformative, balenced features on music, food, and life as well as some random ramblings from time to time.

I might as well let it be known now that this blog will adhere to the same principles as my work print journalism, therefore please feel free to bring up any issues you - the reader - might have with my work.

Come back and keep reading!

Sincerely,
John S. Forrester
wordsmith-at-large
Index Cards from the Ghetto of the Mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters